Full-Time Account Manager for Party Travel Company
Pissup Tours is the world’s best reviewed Stag (Bachelor) Party company and we have been organizing unforgettable party weekends all over Europe since 2001. We believe Adventures forge Awesome Relations and this is how we every day strive to provide value for our more than 30.000 customers. We are a fast-growing company with a start-up culture where we expect everyone in the company to deliver their best
every day and have an amazing time doing it. We offer the opportunity to earn well while working professionally with some of the most fun products in the world: organizing incredible party weekends for happy customers looking to throw the stag party their best friend deserves.
Not only do we deal a lot with travel, fun and party, but we also have super positive customers and the best team you can imagine in a workplace. We work very hard, but we also like to have fun together a lot.
Just check out what we did this year to celebrate our success as a company:
We are currently looking for someone to handle our incoming sales enquiries (phone+email) from customers from Germany, Austria & Switzerland.
You will be providing top quality customer service and selling our two brands “Pissup” and “Chamica”.
Our requirements for a job applicant are the following:
- Must speak and write German fluently and confidently (native level)
- Must speak and write English on a adept level
- Must be based in – or willing to move to Budapest
- Is motivated to inspire our customers and help them organize the stag-party of their lives.
Preferably have experience in some of the following:
- Sales & Customer Service (mostly over the phone)
- Experience within the travel industry is positive, but not required
- Be a quick and enthusiastic learner
- Be organized, trustworthy and have good self-discipline
- Be willing to work hard when necessary and always have a positive attitude
We can offer the successful applicant the following:
- A full-time position (40 hours/week)
- A fun and challenging job, selling highly-interested customers the weekend of their lives
- A job with support from a great team which is focussed to deliver top performance while having fun
- The opportunity to improve your customer service&sales skills and obtaining an international career-profile
- Competitive salary based on above average guarantee salary plus significant sales bonus
- You will be part of a young and driven team, who also like to spend time with each other after work.
Expect to be interviewed in English and German for testing your language skills.
How to ApplyPlease send a motivated application as well as an English CV to email@example.com Looking forward to hearing from you. Your Pissup-Team
401 total views, 3 today