Full-Time Account Manager (Czech speaking)
Converge tackles your supply chain challenges for today with solutions for the future. As the only public open market distributor, we possess a unique combination of global access, manufacturing industry expertise, and proven quality. With this, we can create customized, end-to-end supply chain solutions for electronics components sourcing and inventory management. We have the relationships, market intelligence, and product expertise to respond to urgent needs and dynamic market conditions, and the financial backing to provide terms that empower long-term growth
As the Account Manager you will be focused on identifying, nurturing, qualifying and generating sales opportunities to drive pipeline growth for Arrow. Your prime focus will be the expansion of Arrow’s Value-Added Services, within a portfolio of assigned accounts alongside activities to onboard new customers.
You will be expected to maximize sales and growth profit, combining both internal and external account management skills with Key Technology partner interactions.
- Working within an assigned account base to grow and develop the business, expanding market share and maximizing Arrow’s share of customer spend.
- Defining critical markets and new customers in the assigned sales territory, utilizing sales methodologies to develop key relationships ensuring a strong foundation for solution selling.
- Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets in the assigned account base
- Maintaining and promoting relationships with customer contacts responsible for design opportunities and dealing with existing business challenges.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction as it pertains to supply chain management and other value-added services.
- Developing strategic account plans for all assigned accounts, promoting Arrow’s Service offerings incorporating in-depth knowledge of Arrow’s key Technology Partners
- Preparing quarterly business reviews with key accounts, presenting strategic plans and implement steps to grow sales, demand creation and improve customer experience
- Understanding the organizational structure, solutions and end markets of all key customers, forging relationships and influencing decision makers at all levels, identifying and developing key buying influences
- Maintaining an acceptable knowledge on our competitors and the marketplace
- Taking ownership, providing thought leadership and managing account issues and complaints within your account base.
- Keeping customer related information updated in Arrow CRM system, including records of events such as customer visits and presentations
- Prioritizing time on the largest growth opportunities within the account base
- Internal sales and peers,
- Business Development, Solution Architects and Operations teams
- Global Solutions Sales and Marketing Departments
- Vendor Sales Channel Representatives
- Decision makers at customers
- Self-starter, with a can-do attitude, focused and determined
- Sales driven with hunter mentality, but customer focused
- Creative mindset, able to think out-of-the-box, strive for win-win solution selling
- Well organized and consistently meets commitments
- Ability to work under pressure
- Collaborative approach, ability to work as part of a team
- Technology enthusiast, solid knowledge of IT landscape and current technologies
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication, problem solving, diplomacy and influencing skills
Your competencies and experience
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager or Business Development Manager
- Educated to degree level with at least 3 years’ experience in related business
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the IT or Electronics industry is a must
- Fluency in both and czech and english language
- Proven ability to develop new business and increase sales within established accounts
- A persuasive communicator and assertive negotiator with strong deal closing abilities
- Good presentation and analytical skills
- Business Acumen, collaboration and networking skills
- Passionate & excellence on customer satisfaction
What’s In It For You
- Not only we offer a competitive salary, but also benefits that can match your needs
- Growth Opportunities within an international organization
- Challenging & diverse environment
- Opportunity to work with the biggest players in the sector
- Open Corporate Culture with a modern and dynamic work environment
How to ApplyIf you want to know more about the position, please apply through the link below: Account Manager (Czech speaking) (myworkdayjobs.com)
294 total views, 2 today