Full-Time Admin and HR Coordinator
Admin and HR Coordinator
We are looking for an intelligent, collaborative and forward-thinking individual to join our growing team.
This is a great opportunity for an exceptional individual provide first class operational and HR support to a hardworking and dynamic company of people.
- Order office supplies and keep the pantry stocked
- Coordinate repairs with property management
- Answer incoming calls
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Receive post, scan and forward to relevant individuals and archive
- Provide the first point of contact for all guest and general inquiries; greeting and directing
- Keep an organized filing system and maintain internal company documents
- Provide strong administration support for senior management team
- Plan in-house and off-site activities, including Monthly Town Halls, Quarterly Social, Seasonal Parties, Annual Dinner (Together with Research Manager and the events committee)
- Schedule meetings and conference calls
- Maintain relationships with and act as a conduit where necessary for our external IT support company, and any other vendors
- Interview prospective hires including; screening CVs, contacting applicants, administering pre-interview tests, scheduling interviews, book and prepare meeting spaces, and represent hires at Immigration/ Social Security/ Tax offices
- Perform all onboarding responsibilities including; preparing terms, NDA’s and key policy documents, conducting sanctions and reference checks, and preparing induction and training plans for all new starters
- HRIS administration including; managing sick papers and holiday administration
- Identify, scope and manage ad hoc projects necessary to ensure the efficient and proactive running of the HR service.
- BA Degree or relevant experience, preferably in HR
- 2-5 years’ office administration and HR experience
- Excellent written and spoken Hungarian and English Skills
- Excellent MS Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with a positive, cheerful demeanor
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize
How to ApplyApply at: https://wealthx.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=172bb849-6504-44d3-a527-6227799acf0a Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1231 total views, 1 today