Full-Time Agile Coach
Andersen, an international IT company, invites an Agile Coach to work on a project for one of our German partners.
The projectis the development of an online platform providing insurance services globally.
The customer is the largest insurer in Germany and one of the largest insurers in the world, which is included in the list of global systematically important companies. The business is also listed in the Fortune Global 500.
– Supporting and promoting the implementation of Agile in teams and in the company;
– Cooperating with all stakeholders to identify and eliminate organizational challenges and factors that hinder the program and portfolio implementation;
– Designing and developing Agile processes and practices;
– Providing guidance and training to create a collaborative culture using Agile concepts, thinking, principles, and practices;
– Assessing the level of the Agile advancement in the company and in teams and revealing areas for improvement;
– Training, mentoring, and coaching employees and Agile teams and assisting in the creation of workshop and training plans;
– Monitoring the latest Agile trends and tools and continuously growing within the company.
– Experience as an Agile Coach/Scrum Master for 5+ years;
– Understanding of or practical experience in software development and web technologies;
– Profound knowledge of Agile/Scrum principles, practices, and ceremonies and experience in implementing projects in an Agile environment;
– Experience with cross-functional teams;
– Experience in coaching teams on Agile implementation and skills in moderation and facilitation;
– Ability to adapt to changing conditions;
– Proactivity and the ability to promote the value of Agile mindset and principles at all company levels;
– Analytical mindset and strong communication and presentation skills,
– Excellent organizational skills and a focus on results;
– Such certificates as Agile Coach, CSM (Certified Scrum Master)/PSM (Professional Scrum Master);
– Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
– Understanding or experience with the Spotify Model.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
– Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
– We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
– The company offers an opportunity to undergo training and gain certification from Scrum providers and such organizations as Kanban University, ICAgile, AWS, and many more;
– Employees have access to the corporate training portal with such educational programs as Agile PM, Growth Mindset for Agile Delivery, DevOps Practices, and Cloud Service, as well as training on project management, negotiations and sales, etc.;
– We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
– Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
– There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We invite you to join our team!
How to Applymy.firstname.lastname@example.org
655 total views, 6 today