Full-Time Aircraft Technical Consultant
Santos Dumont Ltd. (www.santosdumont.com) is presently accepting applications for the position of Aircraft Technical Consultant in Budapest.
Job Type: Contract: 6 and 12-month contracts available with extension options.
Location: Budapest, Hungary.
Job Description: Successful candidates will be required to support aircraft physical inspections during heavy maintenance visits and/or aircraft technical records review and preparation for redelivery. Applicants should be fluent in English and have good communication skills (written and oral). Candidates must possess project management and problem-solving abilities, be self-motivated and capable of working within a team.
Training: May be provided for successful applicants, subject to terms and conditions.
Qualifications / Experience: Applicants should have at least 4-years’ experience holding a technical position in one of the following areas:
- Aircraft technical records management within an airline, MRO, leasing company or aircraft management company;
- Aircraft maintenance technician / mechanic;
- Licensed aircraft maintenance engineer;
- Aircraft / aeronautical / powerplant engineer;
- Aircraft maintenance planning; or
- Continued Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO).
How to ApplyProcess:
- Applicants should submit their CV and cover letter, including desired contract duration to email@example.com before 5th October 2018.
- Applicants will be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to take English language and aviation technical proficiency test.
- Successful candidates will be invited to interview.
- Contract and training.
- Assignment to project.
579 total views, 1 today