Full-Time Application Engineer
As Arrow Global Components (AGC), a part of Arrow Electronics, we are a leader in distribution and value-added services related to electronic components. We resell, customize, and distribute electronic components to our clients all over the world. Our business is based on a trusted, long-lasting net of relationships with industry leaders, both on the supplier and customer side.
Location: Budapest, Váci Út 140, 1138, Hungary
As the Application Engineer you will guide and support our customers and help them realize their innovative ideas with electronic components.
- Work on EMC / RF related technical requests to help support customer design requirements. Interface with field engineering teams, field sales organization and customers to insure proper collaboration and the follow-up to field inquiries.
- Support customer designs on the following fields: EMC optimization, RF design, certification process.
- Collaborate with other SW and HW engineers in complex customer design projects.
- Review customer designs on Schematic and PCB level, propose solution for EMC/RF challenges.
- Act as first level contact to contracted EMC lab for outsourced measurements/certifications.
Skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience with a technical background within the electronics industry related to EMC and RF technologies.
- Deep technical experience on EMC and RF designs (schematic/PCB).
- Understanding international EMC standards and Customers’ EMC requirements.
- Experience with industry standard CAD software.
- Experience with RF measurement equipment (e.g. spectrum analyzer, EMI receiver).
- Fluency in English (oral & written).
- Ability to build internal relationships with key stake holders in other parts of the Arrow business and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Action oriented, problem solving, customer focused and results driven.
- Proactive approach: able to work independently, and as part of a team.
Competencies – Clear Performance:
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes.
- Works independently.
- FAEs & Engineering leaders.
- Project Manager.
- EMEA Supplier Business Manager.
You’re probably wondering what Arrow is, we assure you that you already know us but you don’t realize it yet! By the time you make your morning coffee you’ve probably been in contact with us at least 5 times, and by the time you go to bed – at least 20 times! Everything from cars to coffee makers, Arrows helps to design and create it. We provide expertise and support for the complete lifecycle of electronic components and computing services by our distribution services.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 500 company with more than 18,800 employees in over 80 countries, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
How to Apply
253 total views, 2 today