Freelance ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICAL ASSISTANT
Founded in 1972, CORTIZO finds itself currently as the principal manufacturer and distributor of aluminium systems for construction in Spain and Portugal. Present in 31 countries, and actually immersed in an ambitious process of internationalization, CORTIZO has reached a turnover figure in the last financial year of 419 million Euros.
To be part of our team in Hungary, we are looking for an
ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICAL ASSISTANT
- We are looking for engineers or architects who will be specifically trained in aluminium material and are responsible for providing to architects all the technical support that is needed regarding material for building finishing.
- The objective of TSAC NETWORK is to offer to the professionals in the sector a greater proximity in the contribution of integral building finishing solutions for their projects:
- – Consultancy in profile details
- – Made to measure design solutions
- – Mechanical calculations
- – Drawing up aluminium joinery reports
- – Implementation of estimates and site follow ups
- Technical advice: Provide guidance of Cortizo Systems (windows, curtain walls, light façades, ect.) to architectural and construction professionals in Hungary.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Graduate in Architecture, Master of sciences in Architecture or Building Engineering
- Fluent level in the Hungarian and English language (written and verbal).
- Excellent IT skills (Autocad 2D & 3D).
- Good level of analytical, planning and organizational skills.
- Indefinite contract
- Negotiable, based on experience, Annual Salary
- Extensive Training Plan
- Join an international group, a challenging job, development and career prospects.
How to ApplyIn case you could be interested, please send me your resume, contact details and a brief description of your previous experience to: email@example.com
670 total views, 1 today