Part-Time Assistant to the Business Development Manager
Ascend Frame (www.ascendframe.com), a business consultancy from Stockholm represents a carefully selected group of reputable professionals, with years of valuable experience in the corporate environment, and high-potential, rising star talent. The team provide services to small & mid-sized businesses in Sweden, and big corporations around the globe respectively.
We are looking for creative and motivated Assistant to the Business Development Manager, on a full-time/part-time basis.
– Support the team by carrying out daily tasks, and facilitate the duties of the Business Development Manager
– We expect you to build strategic relationships, gain insight and assess against goals
– Effectively communicate with management regarding status of projects and deadline updates
– Participate in training meetings and seminars to keep up to speed with our clients’ services
– Thrive in both partner-relationship centric and direct-client centric relationship
– Other duties as assigned
– Must be fluent in Farsi
– Proficient in English
– Valid passport
– Permitted to work in the EU
– Ability to travel across the EU is preferred given the scope of our projects across Europe, hence the position can be remote
– Self-motivated, agile, detail and goal oriented, and committed
– Thinking out of the box, commitment to full transparency and collaborative processes
– Exceptional oral and interpersonal skills
– Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to work independently and to collaborate with others
We value talent and skills. We welcome applications from qualified candidates irrespective of their gender.
This can be a full-time or part-time position. Salary is based on experience, training and other related qualifications.
How to ApplySend your resume in English only to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
396 total views, 2 today