Full-Time Back-end Developer (Node.js)
Andersen, an international IT сompany, invites a Back-end Developer (Node.js) to work on a project for one of our French partners.
The task is to develop applications for selling the customer’s goods.
The customer is a world-renowned company that has been producing exquisite lingerie for 130 years. The products are sold in more than 50 countries; in 2019, the company’s turnover was €370 million.
– Designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining, and improving the customer’s eCommerce applications;
– Interacting with the team to decide on back-end advancement;
– Identifying challenges and resolving them;
– Creating and constantly maintaining easy-to-read and accessible tech documentation;
– Integrating with internal and external systems, as well as with other software.
– Commercial development experience in Node.js for 3+ years;
– Experience in writing clean code and knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
– Experience with cloud providers (GCP, AWS, etc.);
– Experience in using Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, etc.;
– Experience in developing and supporting REST API services and microservices;
– Experience in using linters and writing unit and end-to-end tests;
– Understanding of CI/CD processes;
– Level of English – Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
– At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
– You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
– Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company’s offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
– You will have a stable competitive USD-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
– Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be rewarded and appreciated at their true value.
*The vacancy assumes the possibility of remote work (remote/on-site). We will only consider applications with a resume.
1548 total views, 11 today
Leave a Reply