This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Full-Time BackEnd Engineer
- Develop new products and enhancements for existing products
- Design and implement large systems that scale well
- Facilitate the automation of the operations, administration, and tuning of software components
- Analyze performance characteristics to identify bottlenecks, failure points, and security holes
- Implement clean , readable and efficient software
- Work with other developers to define technical solutions
- Software development experience in Web applications
- Strong coding background with J2EE
- The ability to work across all layers of the application, from back-end databases through to the UI
- Motivated by learning and implementing new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to work with both technical and non-technical individuals, both in gathering information and communicating direction and status.
- Strong initiative and positive attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
Knowledge of the following is an advantage:
- System Architecture experience
- Dependency injection (Guice, Spring)
- Experience in XML and Velocity
- NoSQL (Cassandra)
- Knowledge of benchmarking solutions
- Modern version control systems (GIT, Mercurial, Bazaar etc)
- Familiar with Eclipse as the main IDE
- A chance to join an international team of 20 brilliant engineers
- A salary offer that you simply can’t refuse!
- A highly challenging and rewarding environment
- A chance to investigate the newest technological trends
- The ability to impact the business, you can make a difference!
- An easy to access, calm and cozy office in the heart of Budapest
- A chance to demonstrate your table soccer skills!
How to ApplyResume in English: email@example.com
1681 total views, 1 today