Full-Time Banana Ripener
LOCATION: Distribution Centre in Nagytarcsa Asboth Oszkar near Budapest.
As European leader and part of well-known Citronex Group we are looking to our team passioned, hands-on person to continue building a High Performance Team in a fast growing company at our newly built Facility in Hungary. The selected candidate will be in charge for production ripening process of fruits and will become a part of an experienced team of colleagues, where knowledge-sharing and team work is key to meet satisfaction and continued further dynamic development of the company.
- Responsible for the fruits ripening process;
- Responsible for settings and monitoring technological process;
- Direct work in the warehouse during unloading and loading of goods;
- Strong contribution to assurance quality process;
- Responsible partly for autonomous maintenance and supervision of control devices;
- Support Warehouse Management Processes- Incoming and outcoming goods;
- Preparation of necessary reports and documentation;
- Responsibility for related processes like: counting and checking the quality of goods, checking quantity and conditions of the packaging, comparing the received packaging with the specification or other delivery notes.
- Secondary technical education;
- Minimum 1 year of experience on production or warehouse;
- Communication skills in English and native Hungarian language as a must;
- Availability and readiness to shift work;
- Fork Lift Licence;
- Ability to work on a computer;
- Commitment and discipline to work;
- Demonstrates openness to new ideas; comes up with useful ideas to improve the way we do things.
- Full-time job as a specialist in the fruit ripening process;
- Comfortable and friendly working environment in a newly built facility;
- Bonus and incentives system adequate to the effects of work;
- Attractive salary appropriate to previous experience and competences;
- Working clothes and shoes available.
As a part of Citronex Group we are agile, we’re growing fast and so will you be part of our success! At our new Facility, there is a space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward. Expect company onboarding and training program with international colleagues from all over the world.
Enjoy our newest localisation near to Budapest, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections.
How to ApplyYou can apply by using "apply" button or by sending your CV in english to email firstname.lastname@example.org
365 total views, 3 today