Full-Time Branch Marketing Manager
Smart Mobile Transit is an innovative provider of trusted Mobility Logistics & Transportation solutions with headquarters in Helsinki in Finland. The company works all over Europe and the Far East. With integrated advancements in cutting-edge mobile app development technology, alongside core features of transportation and logistics, our Transportation and Logistics mobile apps help simplify complex challenges that businesses in this industry face. For expansion we are looking for:
Branch Marketing Manager
- Lead marketing and advertising strategy initiatives, execute campaigns, and analyze growth opportunities.
- This person will be responsible for all aspects related to branch marketing, both online and offline, and will be expected to help grow the brand with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Monitor industry trends to assess the demand for new products and services.
- Identifying strategic partnership opportunities.
- Manage market research studies to understand the state of the industry, customer needs, and market opportunities.
- Coordinate projects within the department.
- Work with marketing associates to plan advertising and promotional campaigns in print, online, or mass media.
- Oversee marketing, branding, and promotional strategies for brands, products, and services.
- Develop productive partnerships in and out of marketing as well as lead cross-functional teams in a collaborative and inclusive environment.
- Organizing events locally to increase brand awareness.
- The position may require traveling, which is optional not mandatory.
- High School diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field preferred.
- Proficient in English
- Bilingual proficiency-fluent in Arabic, preferable good knowledge of Levantine Arabic dialect, such as Lebanese
- Previous work experience in Marketing Strategy, Brand Manager, Advertising Account Manager, Business/Program Manager
- Experience supervising creative staff and engaging teams
- Experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Leverage critical thinking to succinctly frame up a verbal or written POV to influence leaders, partners and peers
- Stellar oral and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to work independently and to collaborate with others on a creative team.
- Demonstrated technical Marketing skills to inspire and lead strategic input to drive innovative communication planning
- Project manage a high-volume, fast-paced portfolio of tactical programs balancing strategies, details and budgets
- Demonstrate goal orientation and agile response to evolving business needs
- Valid passport
We are an equal opportunity employer. Male and female candidates are welcome to apply.
This is a full time position, and salary is based on experience, training and other related qualifications.
How to ApplyIf you feel that you are the right person for this role, we would like to hear from you. Please send your resume to the following email address email@example.com
60 total views, 3 today