Full-Time Business Analyst
Andersen, an international IT сompany, invites a Business Analyst to work on a Healthcare project.
The project is the creation of a Vision and Scope document during the Discovery phase. At the development stage, there will be a continuation of the study of new functionality, its description, work with business logic, and translation into stories.
The customer is a company founded in 1995. It provides a wide range of radiology services (MRI, CT, ultrasonography, mammography, and radiography) to thousands of physicians and medical centers throughout the United States. The company is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
– Drawing up a project development plan (development milestones, team composition, and effort evaluation);
– Developing the documents that include business requirements, the vision of the solution with its major features, descriptions of clinical workflows, assumptions and dependencies, the scope of applicability and limitations, the operating environment, and project priorities;
– Mapping user stories;
– Participating in the development of an architecture solution (peculiarities, constraints, concerns, and quality attributes), presenting the architecture solution, drawing up a roadmap of implementation, key technical decisions, and risks;
– Developing the design concept;
– Drawing up the structure of work allocation.
– Experience as a System/Business Analyst for 3+ years;
– Experience in Healthcare (radiology);
– Experience with the systems that include a huge number of third-party services: working with patients, their data, etc.;
– Experience with the Discovery phase;
– Experience in medical and radiology information retrieval in the US region;
– Experience in developing regulatory documentation and business process analysis;
– Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and methods;
– Knowledge of or experience with US marketing;
– Experience with EMR, EHR, GDPR, and HIPAA;
– Experience with medical device integration;
– Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
– Knowledge of and experience with FHIR, ISO 13485, ISO/TR 20416, and ISO 14971.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
– Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Reuter Gruppe, Cubyn, T-Systems, TUI, Ryanair, Johnson & Johnson, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
– We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed an excellent BA & SA team with streamlined processes, which now consists of more than 200 qualified analysts;
– We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
– Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
– We give our employees an opportunity to attend and participate in the company’s BA meetups, as well as offer a compensation program for international professional certificates;
– There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a tech specialist or a resource manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
– You will have an opportunity to take on the role of a mentor and help a group of BA/SA beginners grow;
– Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses in a variety of areas: the art of negotiation, PreSale & Discovery, Agile essentials, product ownership, microservice architecture, API design, SQL, AWS, GDPR, UX/UI, people management, and more.
How to Applycv.email@example.com
534 total views, 2 today