Full-Time Business Analyst (Budapest)
Business Analyst positions are open at one of our multinational partners’ Business Service Organization in Budapest. We are looking for experienced professionals to coordinate the implementation of the company’s ERP system containing sales, finance, procurement and marketing modules.
As a Business Analyst your responsibilities will include the following:
– Communicate with internal teams from business areas and IT developers to resolve complex issues
– Gather and document internal business requirements
– Support the application development and testing process, test new developments individually and document the results
– Provide the company’s different functions with business solutions
– Follow the internal regulations and policies
– As a Business Analyst you will have the chance to become a superuser and trainer of the various modules
The successful applicant for the position speaks English fluently and has experience in at least one of the above mentioned modules as a super user or Business Analyst. It is essential to have a deep understanding of the particular business area, including the processes and business requirements. Our partner is looking for a candidate with high level of Excel, strong IT affinity and analytical thinking.
If you think that you are suitable for this position and are motivated to work for a global company’s flourishing local firm with the opportunity to develop yourself professionally, please apply with your English resume through our website.
Job reference: 1202730
6198 total views, 2 today