Full-Time Business Developer / Campus Manager – Budapest
You want to live a thrilling adventure in an international startup?
You like networking in a startup and tech environment?
You seek for a job that makes sense?
Wild Code School is a network of European digital schools offering intensive training in highly in-demand coding skills using a blended learning approach. It targets adult learners who look for an efficient retraining program in order to become professional software developers. We already trained more than 1500 web developers since our creation in 2014 in France.
For our new campus in Budapest, we are looking for a super business developer / campus manager.
The Essence of the Job:
- Develop Wild Code School’s notoriety in Budapest: act as the ambassador of the project, build strong partnerships with local players, organize events and communicate.
- Recruit students: prospect for candidates and transform them into students, organize information sessions and interviews.
- Organize student life during the training: plan integration day, find guest speakers, organize hackathons, Demo Day, meetups.
- Manage student projects for real clients: prospect for potential clients, define the project, ensure high quality of the partnership.
- Help students find jobs after the training: coach students on their soft skills, organize job datings, develop partnerships with recruiting companies, set-up, animate and manage the alumni community.
- Ensure logistics and profitability of the campus.
- Challenge driven. Overshoots objectives. Demonstrates willingness to go the distance to get something done. Startup mindset.
- Honesty and integrity. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Organization and planning. Plans, organizes, schedules in an efficient, autonomous and rigorous manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly, maintains high standards in all forms of written communication. Acts as the Wild Code School ambassador at every opportunity.
- Proactivity. Takes initiatives. Brings new innovative ideas to the company.
Starting : June 2019
How to ApplyInterested ? Send a resume / LinkedIn profile at email@example.com
863 total views, 1 today