Internship Business Development
Are you ready to take your next step in life? To move abroad and be a part of an international on-demand space which values differences and your opinion!
- Support the Business Development team’s initiative to strategically grow the business.
- Gather, uncover and consolidate market research to help identify new opportunities and compare competitive business models.
- Assist with building sales funnel to support business objectives as identified.
- Attend meetings and provide insight into discussions.
- Special projects as needed.
What we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate is results-driven, has a natural aptitude for managing external relationships, and is committed to furthering the objectives of business development.
- World-class communicator. You have what it takes to author short and sweet introductory emails, articulate clear asks, and customize messaging on the fly.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. You’re quick to develop a point of view and support it with what you’ve learned from our external partners and customers.
- Whatever-it-takes attitude. You’re excited to prioritize and execute business growth strategies and take direction from teammates.
- Own problems end-to-end. We have an ownership driven culture and we want you to drive.
- Think big. We have lofty goals and we want them to excite you, not intimidate you.
We believe interns are the future of our company! We are looking for bright, motivated and eager students to join the team in the months of July-Sept of 2018. This is going to be a 26 week ( 6 month) internship program, full of awesome projects, intense learning, and even more fun!
Through mentoring from fellow BD ninjas, you will gain tremendous experience in multiple functional areas, setting the stage for an international career with us.
When you work at Jugnoo, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That, and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive package: Stipend based internship & accommodation facility (basis availability) while you are here with us for the training.
- A Culture of Caring: We not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Training Location: We are located in Chandigarh, one of the top 3 cleanest cities of India (National Govt. Study, 2018) – just minutes away from the of Shivalik ranges.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume at email@example.com
955 total views, 1 today