Full-Time Business manager
Are you an experienced sales consultant and do you speak Hungarian? Do you have a desire to set up something new and are you ready for a challenge? This is your chance! Whoohoo will open an office in Budapest and is looking for a branch manager, who is keen on developing both sales and recruitment.
About the role
Whoohoo is a recruitment company in Belgium and Germany that outsources engineers, software specialists and pharmaceutical people in different sectors. To support our offices in Belgium and Germany, we would like to open a recruitment office in Budapest. This is where you can add your value. You will set up the office alongside two additional recruiters. On the one hand you will be in charge of the recruitment of engineering and software profiles in the automotive and pharmaceutical sectors, on the other hand you will develop sales for your own office.
What are your responsibilities?
- Setting up the recruitment office
- Deciding on the sales strategy for Budapest
- Developing new business
- Recruitment of recruiters for your office
- Deciding on the recruitment strategy and supporting your recruiters
- Managing and supporting your recruiters
- Attracting the best candidates
- Managing the recruitment lifecycle from start to finish
You will be the main point of contact for our business managers in Germany and Belgium, so you will be expected to travel there once a month.
You are full of energy, you have the most creative solutions to problems and you know how to motivate your team. You like to work to targets and you would like to be the best.
- Minimum of bachelor degree
- Experience in setting up new business
- Experience at a recruitment agency is a must
- Working to recruitment targets
- Social recruiting and networking
- Preferably experience in a technical environment
- Fluency in Hungarian and English
How to ApplyDo you see this role as an excellent challenge and do you match this profile? Apply now! Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10054 total views, 1 today