Full-Time Cash Collector / Account Recievable
Cash Collector / Account Recievable
Hungary | Budapest
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
AR (Accounts Receivable) – Finance Analyst
Date of post
APPLY HERE: https://bt.com//cash-collector-account-recievable
Tasks and activities
- Perform Account Receivables, Cash Management and Billing Control activities and ensure due dates, Supports or reports financial performance of defined business area.
- Works primarily under supervision, but prioritises work stack and adapts to changing priorities. Responsible for personal output with autonomy to plan and execute own work. Specialist roles work with high level of authority only seeking appropriate support where necessary
- Perform all AR/CM/BI activities for the in-country deadlines: Using Oracle Cash management module to book cash-in on a daily basis Check bank statements on a daily basis Apply cash based on request Using Oracle AR module to handle the billing interface import Reconcile billing information with Oracle Participate in Month-end closing activities including reconciliations
- Provide audit materials and reporting Ensure manuals/documentations are up to date Take full ownership of issues and queries and ensure they are fully resolved in an efficient and effective manner, and according to agreed SLAs. Proactive issue resolution Unidentified/unapplied receipts Search for necessary information Monitor , action and follow-up of pending balance sheet items Ensure internal requesters are provided with adequate and accurate financial information on a timely manner
- Co-operate and build good relationship with colleagues in the team and across other functions involved in the process. Work together with colleagues to share information, collaborate on problem resolution Provide relevant financial information to management Ensure all process controls (SOX, etc.) are executed and documented accordingly Perform self-assessment in ePerformance
- Comply with all company mandatory requirements and policies (HR, SOX, etc.) Extend knowledge of procedures and issues within team Initiate incremental developments of appropriate procedures to improve efficiency Owns and manages low level processes. Responsible for improvements to these processes in line with customer requirements.
- The role holder will be a dedicated Finance Credit Management advisor. The CM advisor has responsibility to ensure all debt collection activity is effectively carried out on the due date. At any point in time having a clear understanding of the customer’s debt position and issues effecting payment thereby making an effective contribution to the Business unit’s debt/cash collection targets. The post holder will also be expected to have a proactive relationship with their colleagues in sales, contract management and finance to ensure the end to end service we offer is seamless. The Finance CM advisor will be required to utilise a range of shared support services in order to manage their customer portfolio.
- To improve cash across their portfolio at every opportunity by encouraging preferred payment methods and educate customers to improve payment patterns, and minimise overdue debt without compromise to customer satisfaction. Understand impact of DSO on overdue debt and delivery to targets. Ensure promises made to the customer are kept, with proactive contact where failure is anticipated. Escalate instances where delays are being experienced in resolving customer issues which could result in late payment of invoices. Achieve and exceed targets for overdue debt and work package completion are met consistently, ensuring quality and professionalisation is not compromised. Pro-actively plan each collections call ensuring the call in accordance with Collections process, covering all appropriate debts and that a promise of full or part payment is received. To protect and develop customer loyalty through Credit Management best practices and knowledge of the Billing process. The post holder must maintain accurate records and ensure all reporting is completed within the agreed timescales. Manage daily work across the portfolio based on management agreed priorities. Demonstrate and promote ‘Best Practice’ and share learning and knowledge. Ensure all communication with our customers is clear and concise and portrays BT in a positive and professional image at all times. Ensure strong relationship with Business Units and is on a frequent basis flagging any major issues which are debt affecting. The post holder will take personal responsibility for their own development and performance & will own and drive their own personal development plan Provide sufficient cover for colleagues during periods of absence to ensure that key tasks are covered. Ensure that they are compliant with the credit management policy. The post holder will need to understand the local regulatory, fair trading and competition rules relating to their work sufficiently to be able to comply with them.
English |Professional |Required
- Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
- Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service
- Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals
- The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience
- Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation
- Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision
- Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation
- Cost Transformation : The individual is focused on value-add opportunities and supports the business goals for cost, service and people efficiency. Understands how discrete and specific operations/programme/project work packages produce deliverables and have a measurable impact on BT and its customers. Recognition and delivery of low complexity cost transformation opportunities. Able to apply basic cost transformation tools and techniques and work under the supervision of experts to deliver savings.
- Change Management : Able to make necessary changes to own behaviour and activities to meet changing business culture and/or processes. Appreciates the issues and dynamics involved in business change programmes, projects and/or contracts. Contributes to the resolution of delivery by proactively proposing effective solutions and ideas and communicating them appropriately. Is aware of standard BT change methodologies and tools.
- Risk Management : Has awareness of the concepts, principles and techniques associated with risk management. Under supervision, has carried out basic activities in support of risk management, including identification and capture of threats and opportunities, together with the co-ordination of mitigating activities and contingencies in at least one project, business case, business plan, or in an operational capacity as part of BT’s enterprise risk framework.
- Innovation : Is aware of new ways of thinking of resolving problems, is able to develop ideas and create hypotheses to challenge the status quo within own role. Is open to new ideas and considers a range of options to address business and delivery challenges. Makes small, incremental changes to innovate and improve own work and proactively looks for new ways to solve existing problems. Understands the business objectives and how finance and personal role contributes to their delivery. Supports the implementation of the finance agenda.
BA / BSc diploma
Experience in this profession
How to Applyhttps://bt.com//cash-collector-account-recievable
996 total views, 1 today