Full-Time Cash Operation Accounting
Your new company
Our worldwide known multinational media conglomerate is looking for a senior colleagues in the position of Cash Operation.
Your new role
- Be responsible for bank account reconciliation activity including the overall supervision of the process. Leading process robotics initiatives.
- Throughout managing processes, you will have to manage workload and delegate task among coworkers
- Control and monitor process outcome
- Demonstrate process improvement mindset and make all necessary efforts to standardize and harmonize procedures throughout all regions, lead process robotics initiatives.
- Be first escalation point for issues
- Work directly with Finance and Operational teams and also with external auditors during annual reviews/audits by preparing information requests and addressing inquiries.
- Support International Cash Flow reporting
- Ensure and monitor that all relevant key controls are in place and functioning properly in accordance with internal policies and procedures and Sarbanes Oxley rules and regulations.
- Monitor FX Revaluation and Currency translation process, month end ledger close activities
- Be active participant of the team with performing bank reconciliation for a specific range of bank accounts to the general ledger in SAP, monitor the aging of all outstanding items, and assist with follow up and reclassification of items
- Research discrepancies, and prepare/review adjusting transactions
- Assist with ad hoc the company and internal management requests
What you’ll need to succeed
- BSC/MSC degree in Accounting/Finance/Business
- strong and up-to-date accounting knowledge (US GAAP/IFRS)
- good understanding of general accounting principles, concepts and processes to be able to form an opinion on accounting and process matters
- min 3 years of relevant post qualification work experience in a broad range of accounting functions
- proficiency in MS Excel
- excellent business English language skills both oral and in writing
- good communication skills with willingness to present in workgroup
- positive, can-do attitude
- strive to innovative and attempt to use and demonstrate problem solving skills
- involvement in process improvement projects
- strive to be recognized by stakeholders as a business partner
- strong time and task manager with structured thinking
- ability to work independently but also with a cooperative attitude, demonstrate ownership for own task
- attempt to form and argue opinion
- sensitivity to risk management and process controls
- mature personality, who acts as a role model to less senior team members
What you’ll get in return
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- Market-leading professional development opportunities
- Continues training both professional (ACCA, coaching etc.) and personal (feedback giving, soft skills and hard skills)
- Amazing company culture with different social activities
- Supportive management and individual learning and development
- Flexibility with working hours
- Company busses in the morning and afternoons
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience
- Interactive office environment in Budapest
How to ApplyWhat you need to do now If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
383 total views, 1 today