Full-Time Clinical Research Associate
COMAC MEDICAL is a Full Service CRO/SMO providing a broad network of clinical research sites in the best healthcare institutions across Central and Eastern Europe. Due to our successful development, we are looking for our new projects in Hungary for highly motivated and responsible candidates for the position of:
Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
- Site (medical center) selection and qualification;
- Study set-up with regard to submission/ approval process and preparation of the documentation according to study protocol, company SOPs, applicable regulations and Good Clinical Practice;
- Monitoring and quality control over the investigational sites;
- Planning and performing of monitoring visits in accordance with GCP and the study protocol;
- Reporting trial progress to the sponsor – writing reports and collecting trial specific data, keeping correspondence, attending investigational meetings and project teleconferences;
- Provide prompt personal reporting to Senior management;
- Performing feasibility tasks.
- University degree in Medicine, Pharmacy, Chemistry and Biology is preferable;
- Experience in clinical research as CRA;
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Very good attention to details, excellent analytical capabilities;
- Responsible, pro-active, well-organized and committed person, team player;
- Ability to work under pressure and to keep tight deadlines;
- Willingness to expand his/her professional expertise;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Availability for regular travel.
The Company Offer:
- Job-specific training;
- Work for a successful international company, excellent career development opportunity in a perspective professional field;
- Competitive and result orientated remuneration;
- Additional benefits related to work performance.
The Assigned Country: Hungary
How to ApplyIf you are interested in such an opportunity please send your CV and a cover letter in English describing why your experience and skills make you a good candidate for this position to email@example.com. Only short listed candidates with enclosed cover letter will be contacted for interviews.
1142 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
2 Responses to “Clinical Research Associate”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.