Full-Time Cloud Architect
Affidea at a Glance
Affidea is one of the largest healthcare investors and operators through Private Public Partnerships (PPP) in Europe. The company performs best-in-class outpatient consultations, radiological diagnostic (MRI, CT, PET-CT, US, Xray, Mammo, DEXA and others), clinical laboratory and cancer treatment (radiotherapy & chemotherapy) services. The company is continually growing and driving treatment delivery to areas where none yet exists.
Our network has grown to 245 centres in Europe, with over 7500 professionals performing almost 13 million examinations and serving more than 6.5 million patients every year.
With years of administering medical services in Europe, Affidea has built a distinguished reputation, with proven local experience and government access. With no upfront government investment, the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) model is proving increasingly attractive for delivering critical services.
The scale of our network, our digital and hi-tech capabilities as well as our clinical excellence – awarded by international medical and academic institutions, make us the preferred provider for healthcare stakeholders from PHIs (Private Health Insurance), doctors and patients to the NHS (National Health System), and allows us to contribute to improving the healthcare ecosystem and creating a healthier society.
The Affidea Geography
The vast experience gained in Central and Eastern Europe has been the basis for the expansion of Affidea across the continent. The company currently operates diagnostic and cancer care centres in 16 countries across Europe (Bosnia & Herzegovina, Czech, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Ireland & UK, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey).
Our corporate headquarters is located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. In Budapest, Hungary, Affidea deploys an operational office performing multiple back-office functions, like e.g. Finance, HR and IT. Country operational matters are managed within each country according to the centrally developed processes.
Affidea Solutions Architecture is looking for talented, passionate, and resourceful architect to join our ranks. Candidates will work as part of an established but growing team that is focused on support, availability, and uptime of the Affidea on-premise and cloud infrastructure. The lucky individuals will be involved with providing application infrastructure design, cloud service development and deployment, advanced troubleshooting, and management of the overall health and stability. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated professional who demonstrates the ability to quickly grasp new technologies and products in addition to solving complex problems. You are bright and intellectually curious; deal with concepts and complexity comfortably; are capable, adaptable, and agile. You like the excitement of working in a fast-paced environment. You like being creative and are open to new ideas and ways of doing things. You can work independently as well as within a team spanning multiple regions. In addition, you have the following attributes:
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Accurately assess critical factors for success and mitigate risk on deliverables
- Proactively share technical knowledge and best practices with team members
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills
- Articulate ideas and thoughts clearly and easily Interact well with team leaders, peers, junior staff, and other managers at various positions
In return we will give you:
- Training: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies
- Benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, transport, culture, and other vouchers
- Compensation: Competitive salary package
How you will fulfill your potential
- Design Cloud environment with a focus on Azure and demonstrate Technical Cloud Architectural knowledge, playing a vital role in the design of production, staging, QA and development Cloud Infrastructures running in 24×7 environments.
- Delivery of Cloud Strategies, aligned with business objectives and with a focus on Cloud Migrations.
- Provide leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques including mass application movements into the cloud including implementation of Azure.
- Affidea Cloud computing expertise internally and externally to drive Cloud Adoption
- The candidate will be part of Solutions Architecture team, providing Cloud expertise within the team.
- Candidate will report to Head of Solutions Architecture.
Skills and experience we are looking for
- Azure based Cloud Architecture and migration skills and experience.
- Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs.
- 4+ years’ experience as an IT Infrastructure Architect, with focus on Azure, cloud, server, storage and networking.
- 10+ years’ experience with MS Server Operating Systems
- 4+ years’ experience with MS SQL, SharePoint and .NET
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Understands and can articulate the technical merits and value of Cloud computing
- Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility in how to design, deploy and operate cloud-based Architectures.
- Experience in working in Prince2 or PMI methodology managed projects is valued.
- Experience in enterprise applications, solutions and data center infrastructures.
- Experience in platform and cloud migrations.
- Ability to work with team members from around Europe
- In-depth understanding of cloud operation on Azure
- Expert operating experience & L3 troubleshooting capability on Windows and/or Linux
- Good knowledge on essential enterprise systems monitoring tool e.g. SCOM, OMS and some GNU licensed products (Zabbix)
- Sound knowledge and extensive hands-on experience working with System Center Configuration Management and related tools
- Good understanding on ITIL services management framework & methodology
- Proven ability to write structured technical & process document
- Experience on Python, Perl, PowerShell scripting is great advantage
- Experience in the Healthcare Service or related industries
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 10+ year work experience in IT Infrastructure area
- Good written and spoken English. Additional European language is a great advantage
How to ApplyPlease send your CV to email@example.com
386 total views, 2 today