Internship Community Management / Web Marketing Internship
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you’ll not only have real responsibilities but also contribute to creating solutions to overcome the challenges you may face? Are you interested in experiencing what it’s like to be a part of a dynamic, like-minded, and passionate team geared toward personal and professional development?
Connect Minds is a fully integrated event, marketing and design start up.
Which means we are creating, developing and running all types of cool things like conferences, trainings, in-company gatherings and sports events. We are young, therefore (hopefully) quickly growing, opening doors to many different career opportunities or life development.
We believe in people and attitude and we value experience. We believe that smart is stronger than hard, so we push hard to work smart and we strive to re-position intelligence and business at the center of all our processes.
We are looking for a Community Management / Webmarketing intern, a position to be held in the vibrant city centre of Budapest, Hungary:
You will be reporting directly to the Marketing team and you will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Do market research and competitive analysis on various topics
- Manage the social media strategy and enhance the company online presence
- Find and attract media partners for the events we organize
- Think about new and innovative ways to promote events
- Contribute to brainstorm ideas of possible events
- Daily website audit and update
- Identify new targets and collect the corresponding data
- Participate in database building tasks
- Work closely with the rest of the team, while giving continuous feedback
We do value personalities but a few requirements have to be met for the position:
- Great market research and business intelligence skills
- Synthesis and copy-writing capabilities
- Studies in the field of Marketing/ Communication
- Out-of-the-box and creative mind-set
- Social media strategic vision
- Multi-tasking and ability to switch easily between different subjects
Don’t be afraid to surprise us, we usually like unexpected situations.
Motivation, vision, objectives – this is what we are looking for!
How to ApplyWe look forward to receiving your application, so shoot and we hope to meet you in person! Contact: email@example.com
1762 total views, 5 today