Full-Time Customer Project Manager
Customer Project Manager| Budapest, Hungary
Our client, Switzerland-based international company, passionate about creating tailored enterprise software and offering top of the line customer experience, is currently seeking bright, articulate, detail oriented applicants based in Budapest with a desire to help the firm exceed their high-profile customers’ expectations by going above and beyond.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Coordinate with customers to develop project plan including project scope, release Schedule, milestones, deliverables etc.
- Manage effective project implementation and delivery to ensure customer satisfaction
- Track and monitor project execution while also communicate project status, schedule and key issues to customers and management on regular basis
- Identify and manage resource requirements, required skill sets, training plans, quality reviews, documentations and weekly meetings required for project execution
- Develop business process as well as software functionality improvements to meet customer needs
- Coordinate calls, meetings and communications between customers and project team throughout the project implementation phase
- Perform negotiations on project activities with customer and engage customers while doing it
- Provide mentoring within the team and actively participate in internal knowledge-sharing forums; conduct trainings
- Improve customer relationship by providing timely and accurate responses to their inquiries
- Maintain and update a database of project related documents
Skills and requirements:
- Great social skills, attention to detail and an ability to handle stress and still have a positive attitude, as you will be the main link between the clients and your team. You will extract and present information to support both, to make sure the software meets the exact needs of the clients
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is a must. Any other advanced language skill is considered a plus
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work closely with clients
- Minimum Bachelor Degree. Having minimum 2 – 3 years of work experience in an international environment. Previous customer support/service experience or accounting and business finance knowledge is a big plus
- Ability to confidently use Microsoft Office Suite, additional experience with data management systems such as CRM or ERP is an advantage
- Accounting and business finance knowledge is a big plus
How to ApplyTo apply please contact Armin Salimitari at firstname.lastname@example.org Legalis will respond to all successful applications. If you have not been contacted your application has been unsuccessful. Due to the high volume of CVs received, we are unable to reply to every individual application. If you do not receive a reply for this particular role we’ve advertised, please do not let this deter you from applying for future roles. For more legal career opportunities please visit: https://legalisglobal.com/job-search/ Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Your application for a vacancy represented by Legalis, and the corresponding submission of the personal data contained in your CV, implies consent to the dissemination of your personal and professional details for work-finding purposes. All applications to Legalis are handled with the strictest of confidentiality and your CV will never be forwarded to a third party without your express and prior consent. In addition, by applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.
605 total views, 2 today