Full-Time Customer Service Consultant | Budapest, Hungary
Are you logical? Do you like technology? Are you great at communicating with and helping people?
Switzerland-based company, passionate about writing tailored enterprise software, and committed to great customer service, is looking for a Customer Service Consultant to support their newly launched Budapest headquarters, to support clients in Western and Central European markets.
What will your job be?
- You will actively support successful introduction and roll-out of the company’s services;
- You will handle support enquiries by determining cause of problems, selecting and explaining the best solution, expediting correction and adjustment, and follow up to ensure resolution;
- You will build sustainable relationships based on trust through open, regular, engaging and interactive communication, and by following internal communication procedures;
- You will manage and solve emerging matters clients might encounter;
- You will act as a company ambassador, representing the brand in front of your clients.
You are welcome to apply if you possess great social skills, attention to detail and an ability to handle stress, as you will be the main link between the clients and your team. You will extract and present information to support both, to make sure the software meets the exact needs of the clients, and the development team are given client feedback captured accurately and in detail.
You need to be fluent in English, which is the working language of the company and most of the clients – any other advanced language skills are considered a plus. You must be able to confidently use Microsoft Suite and have relevant customer support experience.
Additional experience with data management software and CRM is an advantage, as is a familiarity with finance and adaptability to people from a wide range of cultures.
The role involves traveling.
If you are logical, enjoy helping people and are a great communicator, send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed on a weekly basis and candidates that meet our specific criteria will be contacted for a telephone, and then a personal interview.
Legalis adheres to the EU Data Protection Directive of 1995 requiring that data may only be processed with the consent of the person whose data is being held. Your application for a vacancy represented by Legalis, and the corresponding submission of the personal data contained in your CV, implies consent to the dissemination of your personal and professional details for work-finding purposes. All applications to Legalis are handled with the strictest of confidentiality and no CV’s will ever be forwarded to a third party without your express and prior consent. In addition, by applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request
492 total views, 1 today