Full-Time Customer Service Representative
We are looking for an ambitious individual to join GSA Service Centre based in Budapest.
What You Will Be Doing at Arrow?
- Order and Backlog Management for a dedicated Supplier Project to one of our Strategic Customers
- Ensuring full support for dedicated Customers on Focus Business Areas
- Working Across all EMEA Regions in an International, multilingual Team
- Interregional Order Management and Shipments will be part of your daily Business
- Managing the overall account relationship by providing strategic service and support to assigned customer base
- Working with internal and external resources, provide customer service often facilitating work of others in quoting, fulfilling demand, ensuring on-time delivery of orders, providing engineering support, and trouble shooting other customer problems
- Building and establishing long-term business partnerships for Arrow
- Providing Sales Excellence through the development and management of customer strategy in assigned account territory
What Are We Looking For?
- You like helping clients. You are patient and calm even under pressure
- You have some experience in a similar position (customer service) or you have a selling attitude
- You enjoy taking on difficult challenges and finding solutions
- You speak English fluently, other languages are nice to have
- You communicate clearly. You are comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone
What is in it For You?
- Vacation- and Christmas bonus
- Cafeteria bonus
- Employee benefits
- Open-minded corporate culture
- Reliable & trusting employment relationship
- Cooperative team with flat hierarchies and short ways of communication
- Professional and personal development
As Arrow Global Components (AGC), a part of Arrow Electronics, we are a leader in distribution and value-added services related to electronic components. We resell, customize, and distribute electronic components to our clients all over the world. Our business is based on a trusted, long-lasting net of relationships with industry leaders, both on the supplier and customer side.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons.
How to Apply
329 total views, 4 today