Full-Time Customer Support Rockstar – Slovak / Czech Speaking
TransferWise is the clever new way to move money between countries. Co-founded by Skype’s first employee and backed by some of planet’s most experienced innovators, including Sir Richard Branson and PayPal founder Peter Thiel, we’re disrupting the world of currency & international money transfer. That means flipping a gazillion dollar industry on its head and taking power away from banks and the establishment.
We’re currently 600 people strong and handling more millions in customers’ money every day.
TransferWise is a 100% boredom-free zone. If you’re looking for a stuffy financial company, the back button beckons, if you want to be part of something innovative and truly exciting, read on.
Our fantastic Customer Support team is growing so we are looking for new team members who love to talk to customers and want to work in a disruptive, fast-growing and fun environment. We are looking for people who are passionate about customer support, understand the urgency of a start-up setting and take pride in the ownership of their tasks while functioning fully in a team setting.
You will love this job if you:
- Understand that making a customer happy is crucially important to a business’s success
- Are creative, friendly, and solution-oriented with customers and colleagues
- Like to meet expectations and rise above them, and eager to go that extra mile for customers
- Look for constant improvement and ways to improve processes
- Are honest, able to own up to your mistakes and never break promises
- Are fun to work with and have a friendly personality
What do you need to have?
- Native in Slovak or Czech and excellent verbal & written English
- Previous customer support experience preferably in (but not limited to), banking, internet or telecom industries, or international customer care centres
- Ability to multi-task and take responsibility in challenging situations
- Strong attention to detail and ability to master customer interaction
- Flexibility when it comes to working hours, as our shifts can be day or night
We’re ideally looking for someone who has worked in customer services before, but we’re willing to work with the right person, whatever their experience, if they have a passion for helping customers.
What’s it like to work here?
- TransferWise prides itself on being a fun and friendly place to work
- It cares about developing a strong culture and maintaining its startup ethos. For instance, we hold annual whole team get togethers abroad and often have team lunches
- Every team member gets share options in TransferWise
- Lots of work but also super customers, wonderful colleagues and a competitive salary
How to ApplyIf interested, we will be happy to hear from you:
- Career page job link: https://transferwise.com/jobs/position/476957-customer-support-rockstar-slovak-czech-speaking
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
205 total views, 1 today