Full-Time DE or FR or PT or ES or PT Speaking IT Service Desk Analyst in Budapest/Hungary (700.000 HUF / Month)
German or French or Italian or Spanish or Portuguese Speaking IT Service Desk Analyst in Budapest/Hungary (Rate: 90 EUR – 115 EUR per day) Job Code: 40421
700.000 HUF / Month gross
- Providing infrastructure and application support for an international customer in German language
- Call and Incident Handling
- Assist users over the telephone with their reported tickets
- Handle and document all incoming requests or incidents within the contractually agreed timeframes (Response SLA) in HPSM ticketing tool
- Own the ticket throughout its life cycle and ensures that all relevant information is captured (as per Quality guidelines), follows up the cases to ensure timely resolution
- Analyze issues/requests and assigns to relevant functional teams
- Effectively communicates with other team members , 2nd and 3rd Level technical teams, end-users to reach SLAs
- Effectively communicates with customers to provide and process information in response to Incidents, Service requests, Queries, escalations
- Perform daily ticket checks/backlog activities
- Active participation on team meetings
- Perform special projects as per agreement with Project Leader / Project Manager
- Work according to customer policies, processes and procedures
- Identify and escalate priority issues as per specifications.
- Knowledge management
- Learn and implement new technologies,tools, processes and policies
- Documents new technical solutions in knowledge base, suggests improvements to the existing ones
- Documents and shares best practices and with other colleagues
- Attends all training sessions as per the
Actively participates and shares ideas in team meetings, individual feedback sessions
- Focuses and guides self and team members in accomplishing work objectives.
- High customer service skills
- Interacts and supports users, resolvers, third party in personal professionalization.
- Maintains effectiveness when experiencing changes in work tasks or work environment; adjusts effectively to work.
- Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from different sources to draw conclusions.
- Sets high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks
- Fluent German or French or Italian or Spanish or Portuguese anguage knowledge (C1 Level!)
- At least 2 years of previous experience working as an IT Service Desk Support specialist
- Knowledge of Windows operating systeam, Microsoft Office, O365, Active Directory, Microsoft Outlook and other standard softwares
You can have a real impact on the success of a multinational company, in an industry of technologies and digital innovations.
In addition to the payment, you will get the benefit of being part of a dynamic and international work environment.
Please note that this position may or may not include home office work to various percentages, depending on the current circumstances.
Once the new norm is established, we will continue to offer one of the most modern workplaces along with:
· an outstandingly competitive consultant payment
· international melting pot of great people from all over the world
· possibility to join language courses and trainings
· on-site recreation rooms, foosball table (csocso)
· free coffee
· multinational environment with different cultures and business areas
· frequent team and company outings, sports and events
· frequent team and company meetings / buildings
· contract extensions are to be anticipated as well as offers to become incorporated as a regular employee at the end of the contract periods with exciting career opportunities
How to ApplyApply HERE
178 total views, 9 today