Full-Time Demo Officer
- To ensure that reservations and returns are processed efficiently and correctly. Any conflict regarding allocation are
- escalated , managed and communicated effectively. To support key exhibition requirements .Process with the marketing
- teams any demo refresh and new model introductions as well as major exhibitions .Working with supply chain to receive
- new product in time, especially for major exhibitions. Working with the PSE sales office to process sales from demo.
- Ensuring that the stock records in SAP are consistent with the demo system.
- Handling conflicts in demand and customer queries. Escalating where necessary.
- Working with Tilburg to check, repair and process the return and subsequent next reservation timely. Using logistic service
- providers to ensure safe and cost effective shipments.
- Following any necessary customs processes are completed in order to ship and return products outside the EU.
- Monitoring and escalating customer demands are met. Communicating key changes to the relevant customer.
- Maintaining master data within the demo application
- Training and supporting account managers in the use of the tool
- Processing approved loans within the demo application
Key Responsibilities & Scope for Decision Making
- For processing the creation and maintenance of PSE demo reservation ensuring that delivery schedules are actively reviewed and any change in schedule is highlighted to the customer and action taken to recover deadline
- For following up on overdue / broken returns
- For the maintaince of the stock records and communication with the PSE sales office for sales from demo.
- Negotiating allocations within team and product specialists
- Maintance of the master data within demo application
Qualifications & Experiences
- Knowledge and experience in planning , customer support .
- Excellent communication skills.
- Language : Good knowledge of English.
- Additional European language an advantage.
- Service Focus/Internal and External Customers
- Communication : Special focus on cultural communication
- Building relationships
- Business focus
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Initiative and proactivity
Key Performance Indicators
- Stock values within area of responsibility
- Reservations processed
How to ApplyApply directly through Sony careers here: https://sonycareers.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=00011346
8123 total views, 3 today