Full-Time DESKTOP SUPPORT L2 – ONSITE
· Minimum 3 Years of relevant experience.
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Candidate should be comfortable with 24*7 environment
· ITIL v3 certified.
· Microsoft MCP certified will be preferable.
· Confident with ability to multi task
· Team player
· Resolving problem quickly
· Strong analytical and Technical skill.
· Native should be Hungary
· Remotely support all internal staff with their needs (i.e. accessing email, desktop support, and program/software support/access).
· Remotely support two software applications by responding to service tickets from customers and suppliers.
· Respond to service tickets primarily through email with the occasional phone conversation as well.
· Configuring and Trouble shooting of MS Office mainly MS OUTLOOK, Office 365.
· To solve the technical problems remotely.
· Troubleshoot, diagnose, document, and resolve all technical issues.
· Help maintain documented processes to resolve common issues.
· Provide 1st and 2nd Line IT desktop support to the Business.
· To identify and resolve issues with applications, following agreed procedures and using application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics.
· To carry out agreed applications maintenance tasks.
· To provide technical expertise to enable the correct application of operational procedures.
· To contribute to the planning and implementation of maintenance and installation work.
· To identify operational problems and contribute to their resolution, providing appropriate information to specialists, users and managers.
· To ensure that incidents and requests are handled according to agreed procedures, ensuring that documentation of the supported components is available and in an appropriate form for those providing support.
· To create and maintain support documentation.
· To carry out agreed operational procedures of a routine nature and contribute to problem resolution
· Windows desktop / laptop reimage.
· Expert knowledge of desktop software and hardware support, troubleshooting and resolution
· Troubleshooting the Hardware and Software problems.
· Create/update IT support documentation.
· Remote support to users present at various locations
· SLA Management.
· Good Knowledge in Remote Management Support
· Good Hands On Working experience in handling Incidents on Windows 10 Operating System
· Knowledge on Ticketing Tool, ITIL Process can be added advantage
· Creating Profiles to users for customizing desktop settings, Domain Set up
· Install and configure various applications Software like MS Office, MS outlook and, Internet Explorer.
How to ApplyApply at email@example.com
286 total views, 1 today