Full-Time DevOps Engineer
Our prestigious multinational client with worldwide presence is looking for talented people for the role of DevOps Engineer to their Budapest-based business service center.
IT Engineer to work in the Developers Workplace team and to provide technical consulting on DevOps tools. Developers Workplace team provides the infrastructure, platform, applications and tools needed for software developers (Java/.Net). Currently this team is driving the IT Transformation to the new IT landscape (Cloud, DevOps, Mobile, Contiguous Integration & Continues Delivery, etc.). The job involves DevOps consulting, managing the operations of Production services, handling platform-related issues, integration with platforms and providing technology consulting to arbitrary software development units.
– Providing consulting on tools and platforms in DevOps chain (Git, Bamboo, Jira, Sonar, etc.)
– Developing extensions / plugins / integrations for applications
– Technical operations including troubleshooting, software configuration, patching and upgrades
– On call duties for emergency issues / outages with systems / applications
– 4+ years of experience in Java / Java EE Development background (.Net knowledge is a plus)
– Comprehensive end-to-end understanding of the software development tool chain including requirements gathering, issue tracking, build automation, artefact management, version control, testing, code quality and profiling.
– Practical experience with modern Software Development practices and concepts / new IT landscape
– Good understanding of the DevOps concept
– Cloud based development or operation experience
– Mobile application development experience is a plus
– Experience with Contiguous Integration or Continues Delivery
– Familiarity with IT Operational activities (Support experience is a plus)
– Desire for automation (Infrastructure Automation experience is a plus)
– Good familiarity with any scripting language (Perl / Shell / batch scripting / PowerShell / Ruby / Python)
– Database knowledge (SQL)
– Experience with Agile process (SCRUM, KANBAN) is a plus
– Willingness to work with wider range of technologies and tools
– Strong interpersonal skills to work with globally distributed peers
– Language: English (Writing/Speaking)
– Preferred: Bachelor’s, Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
What we offer:
– Competitive salary and attractive compensation package
– Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
– A role that provides you progress both professionally and personally
– Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere with multicultural community and state-of-the-art technologies
– IT Academy courses, professional development and career path
– Convenient location and nice office building
How to ApplyAdvantage at the application: Citizenship of the European Union or officially permitted to work in Hungary. (Without the above application process may take much longer than usual due to visa administration) To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and find us on Facebook and Linkedin!
334 total views, 6 today