This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Full-Time DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer
Our client is a global insurance company who is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team in Budapest.
- Integrate various tools in the DevOps toolchain to accelerate development team’s velocity while maintaining high standards for quality and consistency
- Lead the design and implementation of new solutions and improving resilience of the current environment
- Lead and guide the management and support of the DevOps tools utilized by the development teams and ensure they are scalable and failure proof
- Develop extensions / plugins / integrations for tools and applications
- Identify industry best practices and draft standards for design and implementation of continuous delivery and integration pipelines and automation workflows
- Guide DevOps engineers and developers in following best practices and standards.
What We Require:
- Fluent English language
- Several years of experience with software development and\or system integration
- Deep end-to-end understanding of the software development tool chain including build automation, version control, testing, code quality
- Strong practical experience with modern Software Development practices and concepts / new IT landscape
- Good understanding of the DevOps concept
- Solid knowledge of infrastructure automation, monitoring and security
- Good familiarity with any scripting language
- Willingness to work with wider range of technologies and tools
- Ability to drive tasks and deliver on time
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with globally distributed peers
Nice to have:
- Experience with Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery
- Experience with Agile process (SCRUM, KANBAN)
- Cloud based development or operation experience
How to ApplyIf you are interested and fill the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the website.
663 total views, 1 today