Full-Time Digital Designer
Andersen, an international IT outsourcing company, invites an experienced Digital Designer to work on a US large-scale FinTech project.
The project is an online trading platform for the international foreign exchange market, offering a wide range of financial instruments: currency pairs, metals, cryptocurrencies, energy, indices, and stocks. The platform is a high-load distributed system; it has web and mobile versions.
The customer is an online trading leader in the international foreign exchange market, which offers client support in 15 languages. Its key service is conducting trading operations in the Forex market for retail traders. The main regions of the customer’s presence are Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
– Working at all stages of the UI and visual content creation – from concept development, including adaptations, to the delivery of final layouts;
– Creating the customer’s website, including prototypes and a site map;
– Developing a design for digital media based on the existing corporate identity (banners, landing pages, emails, images for social media, and infographics);
– Creating visual concepts and user graphics for marketing and internal campaigns.
– Еxperience in graphic and web design for 5+ years;
– Understanding of UX, UI logic, and a development process;
– Experience in designing web interfaces and mobile applications;
– Proficiency in Figma and Adobe Tools;
– Excellent knowledge of modern design trends and digital media best practices;
– Ability to take initiative and work independently;
– Excellent communication and presentation skills;
– Level of English – Intermediate.
– Experience in FinTech;
– Skills with animations (Adobe After Effects);
– Knowledge of Cinema 4D or other tools for creating 3D graphics.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
– Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
– We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
– The company provides an opportunity for self-fulfillment – we regularly organize open streamings on our YouTube channel, conduct internal courses, run thematic blogs, and give presentations at open venues, as well as compensate the participation in conferences, workshops, and lectures;
– You can work with the full design cycle: from UX research and workshops with customers to user testing and metrics analysis;
– Andersen has mentoring and onboarding systems for new employees, and transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path in the company and plan your growth;
– Our employees have access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
– We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
– Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
– There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We invite you to join our team!
How to Applymy.firstname.lastname@example.org
4956 total views, 3 today