Full-Time Digital Designer
Airtame is looking for a Digital Designer to join our design team. You will be working within our marketing team. You will be based out of our Budapest office. From the early days of Airtame, our aim was to design a product and a brand that are true to our Scandinavian heritage. Our product stands out in our business category because of its simple, elegant and easy-to-use design. The team’s mission is to build on this momentum with our design efforts.
Airtame is the preferred wireless screen sharing solution for businesses and schools. Headquartered in Copenhagen, with offices in New York, California and Budapest we pride ourselves on strong company culture and collaborative working spirit.
The first twelve months:
- Get familiar and understand our brand so you can start delivering consistent on-brand designs.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing and design department on planned activities and deliver quality work.
- Get involved in a wide range of tasks spanning from smaller print tasks, website and video assets.
- Take on any task big or small–you will have the support of the team, open communication is expected.
- Take active part in our weekly design meeting.
- Assist the rest of the team with future development of our brand.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Be confident in your abilities to work autonomously.
- Make sure you run a tight shop:
- Good communication with people you work with on different tasks
- Set realistic deadlines and deliver on time
- Make sure to get the feedback needed from the other designers in the team
- Be a proactive planner and make sure to follow up on all tasks
- Expect a good process but be open to last minute changes, and help others learn about the best process for your workflow.
- Be open-minded–we don’t need robots, we need people who think, have empathy and who we enjoy to be around.
- Experience with digital/web design, 3+ years preferably.
- Figma is our go-to tool–we will teach you if you don’t know it.
- Experience working with design systems.
- Good experience with Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator. Brownie points for After Effects and Premiere (mostly to spar with our video editor).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- If you have any special skills (e.g. motion graphics etc.), we like to be impressed.
- You will join an ambitious company that values transparent work-life balance.
- You will be in a professional setting where you can see your ideas put into action right away.
- Hardware provided, so you have the best tools to get the job done.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible work environment.
- Daily lunch, drinks, snacks, and great coffee.
- A fantastic office location in Budapest.
How to Apply
1013 total views, 1 today