Full-Time Digital Product Owner
Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Digital Product Owner to work on a project in the field of Real Estate.
The task is to create an ecosystem via which clients can make virtual visits to their dream property, book online appointments with mortgage brokers and attend them remotely, and buy or sell their cars exclusively online.
The customer, a Luxembourg-based company, helps people find the property of their dreams by covering all the deal stages – from searching to financing – with the help of digital technologies. Operating in four countries (Luxembourg, France, Belgium, and Germany), the customer introduces innovations and invests in new technologies and tools.
Tech stack on the project:
Front-end: React, Flow, Formik, Ramda, Redux, Redux Thunk, SCSS/Sass, React Intl. Back-end: Node.js, Restify, MySQL, Ramda.
– Defining project requirements and preparing specifications – from epics to user stories;
– Prioritizing features and stories according to the MVP approach;
– Drawing up an elaborated project plan and monitoring its implementation;
– Cooperating with the team (product and marketing managers, UX designers, and developers) to design, develop, and implement projects;
– Delivering projects on time, with quality standards met;
– Writing supporting documentation, including risk logs and requirements specifications;
– Monitoring and reporting Google Analytics metrics;
– Ensuring thorough testing before and after the project delivery;
– Ensuring that assigned tasks are accomplished by all team members;
– Highlighting potential risks or failures and actively preventing them.
– Commercial experience as a Digital Product Owner or Business Analyst with Agile development methodologies for 5+ years;
– Understanding of the DevOps culture and digital technologies;
– Experience with project management software – e.g., the Atlassian tools (Jira/Confluence, etc.) – and Microsoft Office (especially Excel);
– Familiarity with CRM systems;
– Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics and any other digital marketing tools;
– Familiarity with UX and UI or product experience;
– Excellent organization and time management skills;
– Experience in team management and excellent communication skills;
– Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
– Level of French – Intermediate;
– Level of German – Intermediate;
– PSPO (I, II, III) or other PO certificates.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
– Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
– We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
– We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
– Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
– There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
– Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
We invite you to join our team!
How to Applymy.firstname.lastname@example.org
77 total views, 3 today