Full-Time Dutch/ German Speaking Customer Service Representative (Budapest – Hungary)
- Do you speak English AND Dutch/ German on a higher level?
- Would you like to work in an office with a modern environment?
- Doy have experience in the field of customer care?
- First point of contact for telephone based enquiries, from retail consumers
- Communication of changes to channel of trade, store closures, essential maintenance work and Disposals to 3rd Parties and internal departments
- Database maintenance
- Interact with consumers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
- Provide accurate information to both business customers and consumers through the correct use of all information technology systems
- Managing general enquiries
- Facilitating the Telecommunication support to sites
- Carrying out general administration
- Communicating internal messages to Retail sites
- Managing small suppliers to the stores
- College or University degree
- Minimum of 6 months – 1 year previous experience in the field of customer service
- Must demonstrate a strong understanding of customers’ needs / behaviour
- Excellent written/oral communication skills in English AND Dutch OR German and ability to build effective working relationships
- High Level of IT proficiency in Microsoft packages
- Highly motivated
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Multinational working environment
Applications of people with disabilities are also welcome.
APPLICANTS FROM OUTSIDE HUNGARY ARE ALSO WELCOME. SPEAKING HUNGARIAN IS NOT A MUST FOR THE POSITION
1481 total views, 1 today