Full-Time Dutch Order Desk Associate (Budapest)
Dutch Order Desk Associate position is open at our client who is a prestigious multinational manufacturing company which is operating a Shared Service Centre in Hungary. They are seeking for new colleagues for their expanding office in Budapest.
The responsibilities of the Dutch Order Desk Associate are the following:
– Tracking customer orders and shipments accurately
– Maintaining and follow up of Purchase Orders
– Resolving freight issues
– Liaising with the production plants and warehouses
– Making reports on the given activities
– Being first point of contact for internal customers
– Liaising with the customers via phone and email
– Ensuring the proper maintenance of the master data in SAP
To be considered as an ideal candidate you are required to have University or College degree and 0-3 years of experience in the field of logistics/order management. You are also required to have good analytical, strong problem solving skills along with excellent communication skills. The position is open for talented Fresh Graduates as well. The candidate has to speak Dutch and English languages fluently. Previously gathered SAP knowledge is an advantage.
Job reference: 1056150
3834 total views, 2 today