Full-Time Dutch/German/French Speaker Service Desk Agent (Budapest)
Service Desk Agent position with Dutch/German/French language knowledge is open at our multinational client who is starting up a brand new Service Centre in Budapest. This is an exciting opportunity for talents who are not afraid of building up an operation from scratch and shape its future. The company offers competitive salary and the opportunity to be art of a newly established team.
The aim of the 1st level IT Helpdesk Agent role is to deliver outstanding customer service by understanding users IT and business needs, and also to provide centralised advice and support to customers in line with contractual arrangements.
The responsibilities of the 1st level IT Helpdesk Agent are the following:
• Provide IT support for users using all contact mediums
• Be the first point of contact for customers
• Analyse the nature of queries and customer problems and provide suitable solutions within satisfactory timescales
• Understand and operate the escalations procedures
• Meet personal and Team productivity and quality targets in line with Service Support Centre
• Undertake ad-hoc projects as agreed with the Management team on behalf of the Service Support Centre that may involve site visits, customer meetings or vendor management
In order to fulfil this position you need to have good customer service skills, at least intermediate knowledge of English along with fluent knowledge of preferably 2 of the following languages:Dutch, German, French. The ideal candidate has great interest in IT platforms, is a supportive individual who has enthusiastic and positive personality, customer oriented attitude, good communication skill and is able to work as part of a team.
If you are interested in the Service Desk Agent role, please upload your CV via hays.hu.
Job reference: 1148135
4667 total views, 1 today