Part-Time English as a Second Language Teacher / Camp Counselor
Last minute opening for this summer: English (ESL) Teacher / Camp Counselor, Weeks 4 and 5 (August 4- August 12).
Learn more and apply at:
Join our camp staff at Lake Balaton this summer
- English must be your mother tongue and you must have experience in English as a second language (ESL) teaching, preferably teaching groups of children, and you must be able to prepare for your own classes, based on a curriculum and guidance provided by us
- You must have experience in working with children or working in a camp-like environment
- You must be a highly responsible person with high moral integrity
- You must be at least 20 years of age
- You must be ready to work long hours and must be physically able to meet the challenges of a summer camp environment
Tasks of ESL Teachers / Camp Counselors:
- Teaching language classes in the mornings, as part of the Funside Balaton Native English Camp
- Taking active part in non-curricular activities during the afternoon and evening hours as a camp counselor of a group of 8 children
- Sessions of the camp are between August 4 and August 11. Minimum number of weeks is 2, the maximum is 5.
- Successful candidates will take part in a one-day orientation session in Budapest on July 6.
- Funside Balaton summer camp, at Balatongyörök, Lake Balaton, Hungary.
- Accommodation in 3 to 5 bed bedrooms for teachers / camp counselors only.
How to Apply
Application form:Final open position from August 4! Contact: email@example.com Click here to apply for this position See the other open positions
1000 total views, 1 today