This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Temporary English as a Second Language Teacher / Camp Counselor
English as a Second Language Teacher / Camp Counselor
Join our camp staff at Lake Balaton this summer
- English must be your mother tongue and you must have experience in English as a second language (ESL) teaching, preferably teaching groups of children, and you must be able to prepare for your own classes, based on a curriculum and guidance provided by us
- You must have experience in working with children or working in a camp-like environment
- You must be a highly responsible person with high moral integrity
- You must be at least 20 years of age
- You must be ready to work long hours and must be physically able to meet the challenges of a summer camp environment
What we offer:
- Fulfilling work and a great summer experience
- Being part of a young and motivated team
- Valuable teaching experience
- International experience
- Weekly salary
- Accommodation and meals included
Tasks of ESL Teachers / Camp Counselors:
- Teaching language classes in the mornings, as part of the Funside Balaton Native English Camp
- Taking active part in non-curricular activities during the afternoon and evening hours as a camp counselor of a group of 8 children
- Sessions of the camp are between July 4 and August 8. Minimum number of weeks is 2, the maximum is 5.
- Funside Balaton summer camp, at Balatongyörök, Lake Balaton, Hungary.
- Accommodation in 3 to 5 bed bedrooms for teachers / camp counselors only.
How to Apply
Application form:Click here to apply for this position
625 total views, 1 today