Temporary English as a Second Language Teacher / Camp Counselor
At Funside we are proud to be Hungary’s leading organizer of international summer camps for 10 years and counting.
Our Funside Balaton overnight camp at beautiful Lake Balaton offers as many as 20 different classes, the largest selection of any camp in the region, and has a large staff of enthusiastic and young camp leaders committed to creating the an unforgettable summer experience for our 7 to 17 year-old campers. Our camps are popular both with local children and with foreign campers, who represent close two dozen European countries each summer.
- English must be your mother tongue and you must have experience in English as a second language (ESL) teaching, preferably teaching groups of children, and you must be able to prepare for your own classes, based on a curriculum and guidance provided by us
- You must have experience in working with children or working in a camp-like environment
- You must be a highly responsible person with high moral integrity
- You must be at least 20 years of age
- You must be ready to work long hours and must be physically able to meet the challenges of a summer camp environment
Tasks of ESL Teachers / Camp Counselors:
- Teaching language classes in the mornings, as part of the Funside Balaton Native English Camp
- Taking active part in non-curricular activities during the afternoon and evening hours as a camp counselor of a group of 8 children
- Sessions of the camp are between July 7 and August 11. Minimum number of weeks is 2, the maximum is 5.
- Successful candidates will take part in a one-day orientation session in Budapest on July 6.
- Funside Balaton summer camp, at Balatongyörök, Lake Balaton, Hungary.
- Accommodation in 3 to 5 bed bedrooms for teachers / camp counselors only.
How to ApplySee the other open positions
706 total views, 1 today