Part-Time English speaking sales consultant interior design
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
Sales Consultant is responsible for:
- Actively selling and promoting the company product (Interior Design software) and services to prospective clients in the UK and North-America.
New account sales
- Active identification of potential customers through existing leads referrals and networking.
- Organizing and managing online sales meeting with potential customers and communicating the Interior Design software and services, resulting in sales success.
- Work with the company training and support team to maximize sales opportunities.
- Negotiations of the contract conditions and complete the sales.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Native English, strong communication skills.
- BS or Master Degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Experience of selling to existing and new customers.
- Ability to demonstrate successful appointment making experience.
- Familiar with CRM packages to record daily activity.
- Experience within interior design industry.
- Experience of computer aided design (CAD).
- Confident, self motivated and enthusiastic with a passion for sales.
- Negotiable base salary and attractive commission rate
867 total views, 2 today