Full-Time Facility Manager (SSC environment) (Budapest)
A Facility Manager position is open at our multinational client, who operates one of the biggest Shared Service Centres in Hungary. To their future colleague our partner offers a competitive salary package and a cutting edge working environment. Furthermore you will have the chance to work in a dynamic international team. Thanks to the company’s massive growth strategy they provide a long term, stable career opportunity for their employees.
As a Facility Manager you will be responsible for leading the administration support and office management team (12 people) for Continental Europe.
In this exciting role your main tasks would be the following:
– ownership of the processes for office management and office related services as well
– ensuring the smooth running and availability of our offices to employees (local and international) and visitors to our reputed international IT outsourcing and consulting company
– supporting and guiding the procurement and build-out of offices to support business growth
– collaborate with the commercial leaders and support functions to set the scope and objectives of the office management team and adjust it as business needs change
You are an ideal candidate for this role if you:
– have more than 10 years experience (including international environment) of office management, including health and safety aspects
– have people management experience in leading a team of min. 5 people
– can speak fluent English
– are able to motivate and coach a team including different location to yourself
– have strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with senior levels of management
– excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail
If you are up for a professional challenge and think you can picture yourself in the above position, do not hesitate to apply by uploading your English CV via our portal.
Job reference: 1190057
4244 total views, 4 today