Full-Time Field Service Technician
Wayzim is seeking a Field Service Technician in Budapest. The primary role of the Field Service Technician is responsible for the preparation, execution and reporting of installation and maintenance activities, and for solving low level errors within the systems provided to customers by Wayzim.
Key Responsibilities including
1. Install, inspect, diagnose, and repair mechanical and electrical systems.
2. Interpret engineering drawings in reference to layout, location, and operation of the system(s).
3. Schedule and execute preventative maintenance tasks to ensure job completion – Inspection, adjustment, cleaning, replacement.
4. Communicate with various parties on the work performed and present status of provided systems.
5. Attend to call outs, faults, alarms, and warnings.
6. Report executed maintenance activities.
7. Report problems and maintenance activities that need attention.
8. Analysis and report system errors.
9. Train and mentor junior field service technician or apprentice on all aspects of maintenance operations.
1. Experience of supporting automated systems with a good level of electro- mechanical skills.
2. Experience with electrical schematics / wiring diagrams.
3. Skilled in the use of standard electrical test instruments.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
1. Basic knowledge of controls (PLC, PC) systems.
2. Electrical and mechanical fault-finding and fault-rectification skills, including the replacement and configuration of field devices (inverters, sensors, scanners etc.).
3. Experienced maintenance, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
4. Able to prioritize work as and when needed.
5. Willing to learn and improve technical capabilities.
6. Flexibility with time, able to shift priorities quickly based on staff and system needs.
7. Customer and service oriented.
8. Proactive and strong work ethic and initiative, who would like to grow and develop within the organization.
9. Ability to solve problems under pressure.
10. Pro-active attitude towards process improvement.
How to ApplyIf you are interested, please send all documents via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
178 total views, 1 today