Full-Time Financial Analyst (Budapest)
A Financial Analyst position is open at a prestigious multinational company, operating a business support centre in Budapest. This is an exciting opportunity for experts interested in a unique challenge to help establish a new department and shape its future. The position is especially suitable for professionals who want to be a part of a dynamically expanding and vibrant team.
As a Financial Analyst, your responsibilities will include the following:
– Providing detailed financial analysis of logistics costs of EMEA manufacturing plants
– Providing input, review, analyse, explain the monthly/quarterly logistics costs
– Conducting monthly closing for logistics reporting in SAP
– Reconciling the monthly figures, actuals vs. previous forecast, budget and previous year
– Supporting logistics manager during forecast process (monthly)
– Performing variance analysis with local logistics managers
– Participating in special projects (e.g: process development, transformation)
To be considered an ideal candidate for this role, you will need to have a university or college degree in Finance and Accounting as well as minimum 5 years of experience in the field of Cost Controlling/Financial Controlling preferably at a Manufacturing or FMCG company. You are also required to have SAP experience, and strong problem solving skills along with outstanding communication skills. An innovative and flexible personality as well as fluent English are also crucial.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please upload your English CV.
Job reference: 1068091
4854 total views, 1 today