Full-Time First Article Engineer
Who are we looking for?
First Article Engineer is a person who will be responsible for creating and developing first article for firmware programming per customer’s technical specifications. In this role you will be the technical person among the customer engineers, production and the supplier engineers.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Be responsible for analysing technical data to determine appropriate setup criteria and programming platform,
- Act as a technical point of contact for programming aspects,
- Be responsible for contact with customers firmware engineers to resolve any issues or provide technical assistance and guidance,
- Be responsible for creating technical documentation, QOI, FQR and failure analysis reports,
- You will be creating reports and monitoring productivity and quality of first article prototypes.
WHO YOU ARE:
- At least 2 years of experience on similar position is required,
- Technical degree is mandatory,
- Previous firmware programming experience,
- Ability to read and write technical documentation,
- Experience with quality methods (Root cause analysis, 8D reporting),
- Ability to communicate in English is a must.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Suited to your needs training opportunities,
- Permanent job contract,
- Possibility to work in a team of specialist and enthusiast of IT world in global company.
WHO WE ARE:
Arrow Global Services (AGS) business has been building and integrating technology solutions for over 20 years — enabling our customers’ business growth by simplifying their technology experience. We support the full product lifecycle — from design, development, prototyping through to manufacturing, distribution, and managed services. Serving as a solution orchestrator, we collaborate with a vast network of partners in the areas of embedded solutions, visual solutions, software, cloud, systems integration, PC and server components, server, storage and networking. We provide technology services backed by leading manufacturers’ certifications
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
How to ApplyPlease apply using the following link: https://careers.arrow.com/us/en/job/R180556/First-Article-Engineer?utm_source=Budapest+Jobs&utm_medium=R180556&utm_campaign=EMEA+Free+Job+Boards
- Due to the GDPR, we can't accept CVs sent via email.
657 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply