Freelance Freelance English Teacher (general adult and business English)
Qualified English teacher looking for extra classes this summer?
Angol Intézet is a rapidly expanding English language school located in Budapest, Hungary focused on teaching English to adults for the purposes of English language communication in work and business. The school currently has three locations in Budapest and also offers English language instruction on-site at companies.
The success of the language school has proven that demand for personalized English language instruction in the premium segment is strong, and this position could represent an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
Angol Intézet is seeking qualified native level English speakers to fill the role of freelance English language teacher.
Tasks include teaching English as a second language (ESL) to adults in small group (3-6 students), and individual (1:1) classes. Course focuses include general English, business English, targeted preparation for job interviews, presentations and negotiations, and language exam preparation. Courses take place in our modern, high-level language centres in Buda and Pest, and on-site at companies in Budapest.
- native level English speaker
- internationally recognized ESL teaching qualification (CELTA, CELT, TEFL, TESOL, etc.),
- two to three years of English teaching experience,
- experience teaching business English,
- enthusiasm, professionalism, responsibility, and reliability,
- experience and willingness to teach learners of a wide range of levels (A2-C1),
- experience in exam preparation for internationally recognized language exams such as TOEFL, IELTS, and Cambridge,
- basic knowledge of and/or experience in business,
- openness to technology and news ways of teaching,
- basic awareness of news, trends, and current events.
What we offer:
- competitive rates,
- premium clientele,
- the chance to be part of a young, growing team,
- classes in modern, high-quality offices, centrally located throughout Budapest,
- professional support and guidance.
How to ApplyTo apply, please send a recent CV and short covering letter explaining why you are qualified for and interested in teaching with us with "Freelance teaching summer 2017" in the subject field to email@example.com Application deadline: Friday, 26 May, 2017.
1207 total views, 1 today