Freelance Freelance Global Recruiter
The Company –
Cross Border Talents Group (CBT) is the leading company providing integrated cross border workforce solutions in Europe exclusively for hard to find white collar professionals. Founded in 2014, we build our core expertise for the ICT, Engineering and BPO sectors.
Our added value to our two clients (hiring companies and candidates) is an effective international sourcing, profiling and matching process that enables global companies to access an exclusive talent pool (CBT Matching Platform). CBT is a trade mark in the EU28.
The Role –
Cross Border Talents is hiring Freelance Recruiters for IT/Engineering/BPO Vacancies for our clients in Europe.
– Freelance Contract
– Pay-for-Performance Commission Scheme
– Part-Time (20 hours per week, Recruiters are free to manage their time)
– Remote Work (Work from Home)
The Responsibilities –
– Sourcing for Candidates and Creating Job Posts on various Job Portals
– Performing Interviews with Selected Candidates
– Submitting CV’s of Candidates to Supervisor
– Appropriate Use of Cross Border Talents’ Database and Candidate Tracking System
The Requirements for the Role –
– Fluency in English (C1 or C2) written and spoken
– Experience (Minimum 1 year) in Recruitment (Sourcing and Interviewing in the 1st Phase of the Recruitment Cycle)
– Knowledge and Recruitment Experience of various European and International Job Portals
– Familiar with Boolean Search
How to ApplyPlease send your CV (Cover Letter not required) to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
666 total views, 3 today