Full-Time French-speaking Account Manager
Bachelor Party Agency seeking an ambitious French speaking Account Manager to help organise and sell awesome weekend trips to our customers.
As Account Manager with Pissup Tours, you are the first and primary line of contact when a potential customer gets in touch, excited to organise a bachelor party for his best friend. It is your job to help tailormake the best possible program for the group and convert the interest into a sold trip.
The position is work-from-home with a solid pay, great opportunities and meetups with amazing colleagues a few times a year.
Pissup Tours is the industry’s best reviewed Bachelor Party company and we have been organizing unforgettable party weekends all over Europe since 2001. We send more than 30,000 customers a year to our more than 30 different destinations. We have managed to survive the Covid-19 crisis and are now looking to rebuild a great team ahead of the 2022 season. We offer the opportunity to earn well while working professionally with some of the most fun products in the world: organizing incredible party weekends for happy customers. While you will be joining a team of experienced Account Managers across all markets, you will from Day 1 get responsibility for exciting, high-profile leads, and therefore we expect you to be motivated, ready to perform and a good colleague every day. There is no cold calling, as all leads are warm, but you are expected to engage with the customers, storytell, inspire and sell them their dream trip.
The job is work-from-home but you should expect to meet up with colleagues once or twice a month plus for quarterly meetings.
Who are we looking for?
A Budapest-based French-speaking experienced account manager, with a talent for sales and a passion for party and travel. You are motivated by the challenge of helping us conquer the market and celebrate our success together. You are professional, have a high work ethic and understand that the job is seasonal with long hours half of the year and time to relax the other half.
As a minimum, you have:
- 3+ years of working experience within sales
- Proven native or near-native level French, both written and spoken
- Proficient business level English
- Able to work from home
- Is motivated to inspire our clients to build the weekend of their lives and help them organize it all through our network of suppliers
- A deep care for providing the best possible trip for our clients while helping the company reach our goals
- Able to manage expectations and prioritize among important tasks
- Experience or education from the tourism or event industry is a plus, but not required
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus, but not required
- If your sales experience involves inbound sales handled via phone and email, this is a plus
What we expect from you:
- Being able to communicate well with many roles in the company, from suppliers to colleagues and managers
- Be a fast learner and have a problem solving attitude
- Be organised, trustworthy and with high self-discipline
- To be receptive to feedback and willing to learn from mistakes
- Accountability, precision, reliability
- Quickly develop a deep business understanding and learn how you can contribute to the organisation, making suggestions for improvements
What we are offering you:
- A full-time position (40 hours/week)
- A competitive compensation package
- no cap on your commission, the sky is the limit
- in low season you are still ensured a good salary
- Working with the most fun products in the world: organizing incredible party weekends for happy customers (no cold calls)
- Ability to grow with the company, develop new skills and advance your career
- Participation in helping improve our processes and performance
- Flexibility when needed in terms of working hours
- Build up experience within the travel and event industry in specific, and working multinationally in general
- An amazing time of achieving high goals while having fun with great colleagues
- You will be part of a young and driven team, who also like to spend time with each other after work
- The best job you have ever had.
To show you that we´re not only about the talk, check out the video from our company-bootcamp in Malta treating ourselves this time with an awesome Pissup week.
How to ApplyWhat’s next?: Send us your cover letter and CV, and we will look it over. Relevant candidates will be called for a first interview in English and French for testing your language skills. We hope to sort out the right candidate within 2-3 weeks if everything goes well. Job start is February 1st 2022.
96 total views, 7 today