Full-Time Full Stack Developer (.NET + Angular)
Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Full-Stack Developer (. NET+ Angular) to join its team.
The task is to develop a new product under an NDA (non-disclosure agreement).
The customer is an international company that produces crop nutrients, founded in 1905. It has 17,000 employees in more than 150 countries. In 2021, the company had a revenue of $11.6 billion.
– Closely cooperating with business stakeholders to ensure that engineering and tech efforts are aimed at introducing relevant initiatives;
– Increasing the project performance and efficiency by raising ideas on how to improve internal processes and cooperation;
– Acting as an expert in technical and non-technical issues for the stakeholders;
– Maintaining the engineering infrastructure based on high quality, good development principles, and innovation;
– Develop front-end and back-end components for web applications;
– Assuming responsibility for introducing changes and improvements to the applications.
– Experience as aFull-Stack Developer for 4+ years;
– Experience with .NET, TypeScript, and Angular;
– Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and PostgreSQL;
– Experience with Windows Forms;
– Knowledge of AWS, RDS, GitHub, Jira, and CircleCI;
– Experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
– Experience with CI/CD and Shell scripts;
– Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
– For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
– Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
– We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
– Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
– We welcome specialists from every part of the world. If you are interested in relocation, the company will advise and help you;
– There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
– Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
We invite you to join our team!
How to Applycv.firstname.lastname@example.org
4089 total views, 7 today