Full-Time Game Tester / E-mail Customer Support (English)
We are Croatia’s biggest gaming studio with a focus on casual mobile gaming and over 20 titles to our name, thanks to a strong team of 80+ creative and driven colleagues.
If you’re detail-oriented, great in written communication in English and motivated to work in the casual gaming industry, read on, because we’re looking for a dedicated Game Tester / Customer Support associate to join our team in Budapest!
First, feel free to find out more about us and our games at www.nanobit.co!
We release new titles every couple of months, continuously adding new functionalites to our existing games in the meantime, and it is very important to us that our loyal players are able to have a seamless and frustration-less gaming eperience at all times, which is where you come in!
- You are familiar with the process of software testing
- You have experience with bug reporting tools
- You have experience working in customer support (or similar jobs)
- Your English is superb, especially in writing
- You have an analytical mind and a keen eye for details
- You have a high level of personal responsibility and take pride in your work
- You are able to organize your time efficiently and set priorities among various tasks
- You show resilience to frustration and the ability to self-motivate when faced with repetitive tasks
- You understand the importance of quality assurance in the process of game development, as well as the difference between doing it as a job vs. “playing games all day” 🙂
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- At least basic knowledge of programming
- Experience with casual mobile games
- Searching for bugs in games and reproduction of reported bugs
- Writing detailed bug reports and procedures for their reproduction
- Giving feedback on gameplay
- Working together with producers as well as programmers and illustrators
- Providing customer support in English via e-mail and forums
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Working in the world’s fastest growing games market
- Competitive compensation package
- A casual but professional work environment
- A friendly and supportive team you’ll be working with remotely
How to ApplyWe are looking forward to your application at our website: http://www.nanobit.co/work-with-us/open-positions#op-66898-game-tester--customer-support-budapest
2433 total views, 1 today